Check out our delicious vegetarian stir fry udon using the PN Diamond Coated Wok Pan. This wok pan is perfect for stir fry and for deep frying and works wonders! The pan is coated with a diamond coat so it’s non- stick and makes cooking and cleaning super easy. For more information about our products, you can check us out at our website below.
- 1 package Sanukiya Frozen Udon noodles
- One of each bell peppers (green, red, yellow)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 small bok choy cut in half. Keep bok choy leaves for later
- 1/2 onion
- 5-6 Shitake mushrooms cleaned and cut
- Carrots, shredded (handful)
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon Korean Cooking syrup or sugar
- 1 drop of fish sauce (optional)
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Heat up pan with oil. Add your garlic and cook until lightly toasted, add your onion, bottom stalk of the bok choy and bell peppers.
- Saute and cook until slighty soft.
- Add your mushrooms, carrots, and zucchini. Continue to cook over medium heat until slightly soft.
- Add your udon noodles and your sauce mixture and cook just to combine.
- Finish with the left over leaves of the bok choy and serve.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and hemp seeds. (optional)