Who doesn’t love Kimchi Fried Rice? This PN Diamond Coated Frying Pan is the perfect pan to make this delicious dish or any kind of fried rice. This diamond coat is non-stick and makes cooking and cleaning super easy. The pan is also light and durable and is a trusted brand of South Korea. For more information about this product you can check out our website below.
- 1 Package of smoked bacon or regular bacon cut into small pieces
- 1/2 Onion cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 Cup Kimchee cut into small pieces
- 1/4 Cup of Shitake mushroom, chopped into cubes
- 2 Cups of left over cooked white rice
- Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Korean red pepper paste (Gochujang)
- 2 tsp of Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Cup of frozen vegetables
- 1 Head of Bok Choy cut in half (stalk and leaves seperate)
- Nori or Seaweed for garnish
- Chopped Chives for garnish
- Add bacon bits into pan and let it cook until slightly crispy. Once crispy drain the bacon and set aside.
- Keep the bacon fat and use the fat to saute the onions, 1/2 Kimchi, and the mushrooms.
- Cook for a good 2-4 minutes until lightly soft.
- Add your frozen vegetables.
- Add white rice, red pepper paste and sesame seed oil.
- Add the rest of the other 1/2 of Kimchii and the bacon and stir fry until all combined.
- Meanwhile fry your eggs in a separate pan.
- Add your cheese and let it melt slowly over the rice and serve with bok choy leaves and fried eggs.
- Add chopped chives and seaweed strips for garnish.
- Serve and enjoy.