Broccoli & Ham Mac N Cheese
Check out this three cheese broccoli and ham Mac N Cheese video. We used our PN Poong Nyun 18cm Stainless Steel pot to make this wonderful perfect one-pot mac n cheese dish.
- 1 Cup Elbow macaroni pasta
- 2 1/4 water or chicken stock (optional)
- 1/2 Stick of butter
- 1/2 Cup of Half & Half
- 1/4 CupSharp cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 Cup Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
- 1 Cup Ham cut into small pieces and sauteed
- 1 Cup Small broccoli heads
- 1/2 Cup Additional half & half
- 1/4 Cup Additional sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Add macaroni pasta into pot
- Add your water and boil until tender (Al Dente)
- Once your pasta is Al Dente or soft, add your stick of butter and half and half and let butter melt through
- Add all your three cheeses and stir to combine
- Add sauteed ham and broccoli heads and stir gently
- Add additional 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese and additional 1/2 cup of half and half.
- Stir just to combine
- Serve and Enjoy.
Sprinkle more cheese and dried thyme for garnish and more flavor
View PN Poong Nyun Stainless Steel Pot at the shop