Korean Pancake-style Jeon
Check it this quick video on how to make a delicious Korean green onion and Kimchi pancakes using PN (Poong Nyun) 24cm Diamond Fry Pan! Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cup of Korean pancake (Jeon) mix flour
- 1 cup cold water
- Half bunch of green onion cleaned and cut in 1/2
- Pinch of salt/pepper
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- mixed frozen seafood mix about 1/4 cup
- Oil for frying
- Heat oil in pan
- Slightly sear the green onion and seafood mixture
- Pour over pancake mix
- Let it slightly cook until the edges don’t stick and add your 1 slightly beaten egg
- Cook until golden on the bottom and flip.
- Cook until all the batter is evenly cooked out