Thanksgiving is one of our favorite holidays and it’s just around the corner! Thanksgiving is also one our favorite meals of the year. We fond over memories of food when gathered together with friends and family which thanksgiving is all about.
The heavenly aromas of fall flavors, inspired us to make our very own fluffy pumpkin hotcakes. This spiced breakfast treat is a simple sweet sensation that brings the holidays alive. These hotcakes are perfect to make for your kids, friends and family as you celebrate Thanksgiving together.
The excitement of making these hotcakes brings warmth to the atmosphere as people gather together to laugh, tell stories, and share unforgettable experience with one another.
Check out our YouTube video we made using our HappyCall Diamond Non-stick pan to make these perfect delightful treat just for you. Cheers!
- 200g of Hotcake or Pancake mix
- 150g Milk
- 1 Large egg
- 1/4 Cup of Pumpkin Puree
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Xtract
- In a medium size bowl, put hotcake mix, milk, and whisk just to combine.
- Add your eggs and vanilla extract. Make sure not to over mix.
- Lastly add your pumpkin puree and cinnamon and combine.
- With a small measuring cup or a scoop, pour over prepared pan that has been lightly sprayed.
- Flip when sides are slightly toasted and bubbly.
- Serve with whipped topping, walnuts, powdered sugar and any choice of fruit.