Check out this new recipe using the PN Vienna Series pressure cooker. This pressure cooker is good for high heat, pressure and has a 3 bottom layer for high durability and high thermal rate, reducing cooking time. This pressure cooker not only cooks rice super fast, but also transfers heat equally and only takes 13 minutes to make 1 1/2 cups of rice. This simple dish is vegan and really easy to make.
- 1 1/2 Cups Rice
- 2 Cups Filtered Water
- 1/4 Cup Bean Sprouts (cooked and seasoned)
- 1/4 Cup Spinach (blanched)
- 1/4 Shitake Mushroom (cooked and seasoned)
- 1 Tbsp Korean red pepper paste (Gochujang)
- 2 Tsp Sesame Oil
- Rinse rice and strain and place in PN pressure cooker.
- Add filtered water and shut lid.
- When shutting lid make sure the lid is align with the triangle marker.
- Turn gas on medium- high for 5 minutes, and then turn down heat to low and cook for 3 minutes.
- Once the 3 minutes are up, shut gas off and let sit for 5 minutes. Release the pressure by tilting safety valve and alarm weight.
- *Caution* when releasing pressure make sure you are releasing the steam away from your face, may cause burn or damage to the skin.
- Once pressure is released, press down red safety handle and twist to open lid. Make sure the handles are cooled down before twisting. Remove the lid carefully letting the steam release away from your face.
- Scoop Rice in a bowl
- Start placing your veggies in your bowl with rice and the Korean red pepper paste and sesame oil.